Sophie’s Mom

on Monday I was looking at my classmates post. And looked at the comments there was someone I didn’t know.  So I went on to the next person read another post, and then went to the comments and it was the same person. And I was like wait a minute that looks like Sophie’s mom so I told Sophie ” is this your mom” but she said no. So I told my teacher who is this, and my teacher said it was one of the top head two writing teachers. And now I’m jealous of the people who got a comment because she’s famous.  Now I call her Sophie’s mom because she looks like Sophie’s and until I get a comment.

5 thoughts on “Sophie’s Mom”

1. JulianS8393,
    I am not Sophie’s mom from your class or Stacey from Two Writing Teachers, who could also be Sophie’s mom, but I am a mom to a seven year old name Sophie. I am also a fifth grade teacher and we don’t have any Sophie’s in our class.

I could really hear your voice and feel your mood in this post. I liked your use of dialog and hope that the Sophie’s mom that you want to comment on your blog, does.

2. I really liked how you set up your slice by telling us how you noticed all the other comments left by Stacey Shubitz. You make it even more fun by saying that she looks like Sophie’s mom and keeping that point going through the rest of your post. I know exactly how you feel. I get all excited when I get a comment from Stacey Shubitz also! I’m hoping she stops by your blog soon.

3. I know I’m not as famous as Sophie’s mom, either, but I’m so proud to hear you’ve written every day this month! WTG Julian! 🙂

4. Hi there! I hopped around to a bunch of student blogs the other day (about three per teacher) and, unfortunately, didn’t get to as many student blogs as I had hoped. But here I am now!

I think I need to see a picture of Sophie’s mom. I’m wondering if I have a long-lost twin out there.

Keep writing! It’s hard to believe the SOLSC is a little more than halfway done.